The SUMIBU All Over Sweater is back, this time made in a purple color. The sweater has a round neck, ribbed edges and a regular fit.
- 50% Wool, 50 Acrylic
- SUMIBU Print all over
- Ribbed Hem & Cuffs
- Premium SUMIBU tag on the left arm
- For fully automatic machines, add the sweater and start it on the appropriate setting (wool, delicate, or hand wash), adding the detergent to the tray, not directly to the drum.
- For semi-automatic machines, fill the machine with cold water mixed with detergent before you add the sweater.
- Let the sweater soak in the detergent water, before agitating very gently.
- Drain the water and rinse twice, with little agitation.
- Do not do a spin, but squeeze excess water from the sweater gently into the drum.
- Lay the sweater on a clean dry towel and place a second towel on top.
- Roll the towels up to squeeze out excess water.
- Unroll the towels and adjust the shape of the sweater to make sure it is evenly stretched.
- Leave in a flat position to dry.
Or give it to your mother, she knows how to do it.